The last individual competitions are completed. So, we can count IBU qualification points. The best twelve biathletes, which countries didn't get top-20 in Nation Cup, will get a wild card from IBU to take part Olympics.
In the provisional NOC quota women list Kazakhstan and Bulgaria have a battle for 20th place, in men - Japan, Slovakia, and Estonia.
- Baiba Bendika (Latvia) - 34.66
- Alina Stremous (Moldova) - 43.66
- Lotte Lie (Belgium) - 48.33
- Galina Vishnevskaya (Kazakhstan) - 53.22
- Polona Klemencic - 57.14 (Slovenia)
- Lena Repnic - 57.38 (Slovenia)
- Ekaterina Avvakumova 58.19 (Korea)
- Ukaleq Slettemark - 61.68 (Greenland, but will participate under Denmark flag)
- Alla Ghilenko - 63.23 (Moldova)
- Natalia Ushkina - 65.50 (Romania)
- Natalia Kocergina - 65.69 (Lithuania)
- Anna Frolina 66.58 ???? - didn't take part any race this season, but no news about retirement.
- Gabriela Lescinskaite - 68.09 (Lithuania) - 13th member
Reserved: Lyudmila Akhatova - 69.83
- Timofei Lapshin - 39.99 (Korea)
- Mihail Usov - 44.02 (Moldova)
- Campbell Wright - 44.94 (New Zealand)
- Rene Zahkna - 47.64 / Tsukito Kobonoki - 47.37 / Mihal Sima - 52.22 (Estonia/Japan/Slovakia)
- Kalev Ermits 49.96 / Kosure Ozaki - 56.54 / (Estonia/Japan)
- Vladislav Kireyev - 49.31 (Kazakhstan)
- Makarov Maksim - 50.85 (Moldova)
- George Coltea - 54.87 (Romania)
- Grzegorz Guzik - 58.53 (Poland)
- Alexandr Mukhin - 58.65 (Kazakhstan)
Two more places were reserved for biathletes from China.
Pavel Magazeev 57.96 - (Moldova)
Kresemir Crnkovic - 59.59 (Croatia)