- 11.12.2020 - 12:30 - Sprint, Women
- 11.12.2020 - 15:20 - Sprint, Men
- 12.12.2020 - 12:45 - Relay 4x6, Women
- 12.12.2020 - 15:45 - Pursuit, Men
- 13.12.2020 - 12:45 - Pursuit, Women
- 13.12.2020 - 15:00 - Relay 4x7.5, Men
Biathlon track in Hochfilzen placed at 1000m above sea level. The most difficult part of the track - it last 500 meters before the shooting. There uphill, that doesn't allow to relax before shooting.
Austrian men's team one of the best in the world. They regular wins medals, and rarely finished below 6th place. Unfortunately, they couldn't take medals on Olympic games-2018.
The most fail was in 2017, when Austrian team finished at 19th place. There were very bad weather - wind and mist.
Women's team is much less successful. Actually, Austrian women team never wins any race, or take podium positions. Just Katarin Innerhofer won sprint race in 2014. And duet Lisa Hauser/Simon Eder wons several single mixed relays.
Results sprint, pursuit and relay will be later.