- 15 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Sprint 10km, Men
- 16 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Sprint 7.5km, Women
- 17 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Relay 4x6km, Women
- 18 Jan 2020 - 14:15 - Relay 4x7,5km, Men
- 19 Jan 2020 - 12:15 - Pursuit, 10km, Women
- 19 Jan 2020 - 14:40 - Pursuit, 12,5km, Men
The Ruhpolding Arena is not simply the venue for the annual Biathlon World Cup, but also a performance and Olympic center. It is at the heart of Nordic ski sports in Ruhpolding. Since 1964 when stadium at the foot of the Zirmberg was first built, it has been rebuilt, expanded, improved and modernized again and again. The last major renovation took place in 2012 for the Biathlon World Championships.
The track also has a long finish line, where we've seen a lot of finish battles.