- 12.01.2022 - 14:30 - Sprint, Women
- 13.01.2022 - 14:30 - Sprint, Men
- 14.01.2022 - 14:30 - Relay, Women
- 15.01.2022 - 14:30 - Relay, Men
- 16.01.2022 - 12:45 - Pursuit, Women
- 16.01.2022 - 16:45 - Pursuit, Men
The Ruhpolding Arena is not simply the venue for the annual Biathlon World Cup, but also a performance and Olympic center. It is at the heart of Nordic ski sports in Ruhpolding. Since 1964 when the stadium at the foot of the Zirmberg was first built, it has been rebuilt, expanded, improved, and modernized again and again. The last major renovation took place in 2012 for the Biathlon World Championships.
The track also has a long finish line, where we've seen a lot of finish battles.