- 09 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Sprint 7.5km, Women
- 10 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Sprint 10km, Men
- 11 Jan 2020 - 12:00 - Relay 4x6km, Women
- 11 Jan 2020 - 14:15 - Relay 4x7.5km, Men
- 12 Jan 2020 - 12:45 - Mass Start 12,5km, Women
- 12 Jan 2020 - 14:30 - Mass Start 15km, Men
Oberhof is notorious for the weather, unpredictable weather. Last year all spectators who watch the relay on the TV, saw just white screen snow.
Some years ago, all events has been relocated to Ruhpolding. And 4 years ago 2 races has been canceled because of strong wind. Also, biathletes talks about nasty weather, and Oberhof is the most unliked place.
The track am Rennsteig is situated at an altitude of 814 meters above sea level and provides sufficient capacity for about 10 000 spectators. They enjoy watching athletes and competitions directly in the arena or on the mobile stand which is always constructed additionally in times of World Cup. Following races on the track allows fans to experience the competition very closely. Thanks to a comprehensive course network any kind of biathlon competition, as there are individual, sprint, pursuit, mass start and relay, can be held in Oberhof. Additionally, asphalted parts of the track enable athletes to spend their summer training on ski roller in the arena.